I HAVE THE ANSWERS

 

What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic? The hardest part of the pandemic is getting used to online school because I like going to school and being at school helps me learn. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic? The only thing I have enjoyed about starting school during a pandemic is only going to school for 2 days.  What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at? My goals in this course are to pass with an A and improve on my writing skills as well as improve my vocabulary. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success? A habit I can stop doing to help me to improve my success is to stop procrastinating. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card? The grade I expect to earn on my semester report card is an A/A+.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

The Right to My Opinion

HI & Welcome